Video based content guarantees better exposure for the businesses because one-third of the current online activity is pertaining to watching the videos. A well-structured textual content may be an important and effective part of digital marketing strategy. The visual marketing using the video-based content may become a game-changer and bring extraordinary results.
- It is a fact that video-based contents can generate revenue almost 50% faster than the contents including no video.
- Video content helps SEO specialists, as they can increase the search ranking on the leading search engines, such as Google, at an exponential rate. A recent research shows that the blogs that include videos can increase the organic search results by up to 157%.
- The video production services can also improve the search traffic. A video-based ‘thumbnail’ has the ability to double this traffic when embedded into the search results.
These statistics prove the effectiveness of the video-based content. However, there are a variety of reasons to include the video-based contents into the marketing strategy of the modern businesses.
Improving retention of information & social engagement
- The Content Marketing Institute believes that the audiences like to share, embed, engage or comment on the video content 10 times more than the blogs or other social media content.
- The renowned Internet service provider WordStream believes that 59% of people are likely to choose the video-based content over the textual content if both are present on the same platform.
- HubSpot (developer and marketer of software products) believes that 55% of the viewers thoroughly watch the videos.
In this jet-speed lifestyle, the viewers can quickly and easily receive all information from the video content. The experienced marketers believe that the businesses that invest in the video-based content alongside the professionally written textual content can increase the engagement rate by 28%.
The businesses may use the videos to create a distinctive and unforgettable image for their brands.
- They may use the behind-the-scenes videos to inform the viewers about their products/services in a distinctive fashion.
- The videos of clients’ testimonials can truly brighten a brand’s image. According to Social Fresh, the testimonials have 89% effectiveness rating for the content marketing.
- The businesses may also use the videos to connect with their customers. The presence of a human’s voice can humanize the shopping experience for the customers.
- The businesses can stand out amidst their competitors using the videos. These videos may showcase a business’ vision, uniqueness, the personality of the staff and their cultural aspects.
An investment that does not generate optimum Return on Investment (ROI) is a fruitless investment. The modern marketers believe that video-based contents can generate the highest ROI for businesses. The marketing professionals witnessed 49% faster growth in business revenue after incorporating the video-based content into their website or blogs. The recent studies also reveal that 74% of the users bought a product immediately after watching an explainer video. Hence, the video production services can improve ROI with unique video-based contents.
Boost on Google ranking
The main goal of any type of marketing strategy is to improve the visibility of a brand or a service provider. The digital marketing improves a business’ visibility on the online platform. It enables the viewers to quickly find a brand which increases the lead for any business. The professional marketers may use video-based content on social media. These videos can strongly impact a business’ position on the search engine results and boost the SEO ranking.
A survey shows that the websites that use videos are likely to show up on Google’s first page 53 times better than the websites that use no videos. However, the businesses can only achieve this result with the application of best SEO tactics along with the engaging video contents. It is also essential to write engaging and effective descriptions and titles for the videos. A combination of engaging video and an interesting description may pursue the viewers towards the sales funnel and encourage them to take actions. Hence, a video content can boost the SEO ranking on Google whilst improving a business’ profit margin.
One video multiple applications
The textual blogs are somewhat limited when it comes to repetitive applications. The authority blogs do not publish a blog that another website has already published due to the strict rules of leading search engines. Google penalizes a website if it publishes a duplicate blog. There may be some effective measures to circumnavigate this outcome; however, most websites are unwilling to take the risk. These restrictions do not apply to video-based contents.
The businesses may embed one video into their websites whilst posting the same video on YouTube or Veoh. They may even upload the same video on Facebook. They may also encourage others to share the same video on their websites. Hence, it is possible to use one video multiple times. It is also possible to use the same video for podcasting. Hence, a video can increase a website’s visibility in a dozen different ways that are impossible for a textual content.
Comfort of video
In 2017, 49.7% of the total web-page views happened through mobile devices around the world. This statistic proves that most viewers use mobile devices to access the Internet. A textual content is harder to read on the mobile devices irrespective of the screen’s size or the responsiveness of a website. However, the video contents are not difficult to view on any screen. It is more likely for the viewers to watch a video instead of reading a text when using the mobile devices. Hence, it is prudent for the businesses to make the video content a part of their marketing strategy.
Video contents can help businesses gain the highest level of exposure they desire. The invention of the latest software applications enables the businesses to create a video without third-party assistance. It significantly reduces the cost of production. Video production services are also able to create different types of videos within the clients’ budget. The versatile application of a video content also enables a business to improve the visibility in a cost-effective manner. Hence, all types of businesses can benefit from this latest digital marketing strategy and enjoy the increased ROI along with the highest search engine ranking.